demonds1demonds1

Main Games Reviews Stats

... for Sister ... for Sister

...

Ok, so the guy at the shop feels bad for the kid because he himself knows what it like to lose his sister. Then the kids sister also gets hit by a truck. Wtf the animation is awesome but thats def not front page material.

Space Encounter Space Encounter

7 Thumbs up

Great job for you first flash movie. I'll just throw a few things out there as constructive criticism.

I found the story a little drawn out. Mostly I think because there wasn't a whole lot of animating of the characters. The mouths moving the exact same way also got kind of annoying.

Your humor made me chuckle a few times and I found the ending particularly comical how they annihilated the pirates. Also you did a good job drawing all the scenes.

ShoopDaWhoop! Prt.1 ShoopDaWhoop! Prt.1

IMA FIRIN MY LAZA!

pretty good animating, just make it longer next time, and add more sounds like "Ima chargin my laza" etc.

Boids Boids

good

they are right about the game not being that entertaining but not many people understand the difficulty in implementing physics and math into games. good job.

thk123 responds:

Thankyou, I am now working on all the suggestions, I hope I can create something more actually fun, and less of a simple demonstration.

Escape Portal Escape Portal

...........

Your game would have been more successful had it gradually increased in difficulty rather than annoy the hell out of the user.